Cadet Cycling Shoe
Stepping into the world of cycling requires a supportive and performance-oriented base to realize what it can offer, and the Giro Cadet Cycling Shoe delivers high-performance and value in a surprisingly versatile design. Synchwire is a monofilament composite material that has revolutionized how the upper portion of a cycling shoe can fit, support, and enhance the overall performance during pedaling efforts. Giro begins with one-piece Synchwire, which is thermobonded to provide comfort and stiffness for indoor and outdoor cycling. The lightweight composite receives enhanced ventilation via laser perforations, making it ideal for warm indoor training and spin class sessions. At the same time, a team-up of a strong Boa L6 dial and hook-and-loop strap secures the fit and offers micro-adjustments as needed. Simply turn the dial to tighten and pop-out the body to release the tension.
As you pedal out efforts on the bike, sole flex is a primary concern for performance. The carbon fiber reinforced composite sole transfers power effectively into the pedals to make sure you’re hitting the target watts during the interval sessions, as well as reducing fatigue build-up in the feet. And the sole has 2-bolt and 3-bolt cleat compatibility, meaning you’ll be able to utilize a variety of pedal options to suit your needs and maneuver the ever-changing landscape of pedals in cycle-training classes.
- High comfort and value in a versatile road cycling shoe
- Breathable and supportive upper mixes well on long and short rides
- Carbon fiber reinforced sole for improved stiffness and stability
- Single, offset Boa dial and hook-and-loop toe strap
- Medium arch support finds a neutral balance for comfort
- Aegis anti-microbial treatment is kind to the shoe closet