Cadet Cycling Shoe
Synchwire is a monofilament composite material that has revolutionized how the upper portion of a cycling shoe can fit, support, and enhance the overall performance during pedaling efforts. And the Giro Cadet delivers high performance and value thanks in no small part to the one-piece Snychwire main body, which Giro thermobonds to provide comfort and stiffness for indoor and outdoor cycling. The lightweight composite receives enhanced ventilation via laser perforations, making it ideal for warm indoor training and spin class sessions. At the same time, a team-up of a strong Boa L6 dial and hook-and-loop strap secures the fit and offers micro-adjustments as needed.
As you mash down on the pedals, sole flex is a primary concern. The carbon fiber reinforced composite sole transfers power effectively into the pedals to make sure you’re hitting the target watts during the interval sessions. And the sole has 2-bolt and 3-bolt cleat compatibility, meaning you’ll be able to utilize a variety of pedal options to suit your needs and maneuver the ever-changing landscape of pedals in cycle-training classes.
- High comfort and value in a versatile road cycling shoe
- Breathable and supportive upper mixes well on long and short rides
- Carbon fiber reinforced sole for improved stiffness and stability
- Single, offset Boa dial and hook-and-loop toe strap
- Medium arch support finds a neutral balance for comfort
- Aegis anti-odor treatment is kind to the shoe closet
- Item #GIRZ331
- Upper Material
- Boa L6 dial, hook-and-loop strap
- 3D Molded
- [toe and heel] dual injected TPU, [outsole] carbon fiber reiforced composite
- Cleat Compatibility
- 2, 3-bolt
- Claimed Weight
- [size 42] 9.3oz (265g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.