Up the miles, not the pain.
Committing to more miles in the saddle every week has its benefits, but your palms might disagree when they're calloused and aching from the increased hours on rough roads. Thankfully you don't have to beat them up just to put in the miles with the Giro Bravo Gel Glove. These gloves line your palms with soft gel padding in all of the most ache-prone parts to absorb impacts and vibrations for a more comfortable ride. The glove is cut just like the popular Bravo Gel Gloves that came before, but with a few welcome updates, like reflective finger pulls that increase low light visibility and facilitate easier removal, and a redesigned cuff with larger hook-and-loop closure. The cuff also skips out on binding material that was used in the past, creating a more streamlined fit that increases comfort against the wrist.
- Padded gloves for a soft ride through the miles
- SuperFit designed palm wraps comfortably around bars
- Clarino synthetic leather palm stands up to long rides
- Take the pain away from rough miles with gel padding
- Redesigned cuff fits streamlined to wrist
- Larger hook-and-loop closure is easy to use