Blok MTB Goggles
The Giro Blok MTB Goggle draws inspiration from their snow sports lineup, utilizing their Expansion View Technology for an exceptional field of view with increased peripheral vision. EXV goggles offer an unobstructed panoramic view so you can anticipate the trail ahead and react with precision, all while keeping the goggle frame low-profile and wearable. The True-Sight polycarbonate lens provides crystal clear optics that are free of distortion, and comes with durable coatings that resist fogging and scratches. The frame is made for larger face sizes, and features a Triple Face Foam system comprised of a plush contact layer against your face, a soft middle layer for maximum contour, and a durable back layer that adheres to the frame. All things considered, the Blok MTB Goggle is an ideal companion for everything from gravity racing to summer bike park sessions.
- A gravity goggle to help you sight your lines
- EXV technology offers an exceptional field of view
- Lens provides clarity that resists fogging and scratching
- Triple layer face foam for a soft feel against your face
- Wide silicone-backed strap for a comfortable, secure fit
- Compatibility with tear-offs makes them ideal for racing
- Includes spare clear lens and 10-pack of tear-offs
- Item #GIR00KC
- Interchangeable Lens
- yes, spare clear lens included
- Technical Features
- anti-fog lens coating, tear-off compatibility, expansion view technology, triple layer face foam with micro-fleece facing
- Face Size
- silicone backed
- Recommended Use
- downhill, enduro
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
3.5 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.