Why We Like The Berm Cycling Shoe
When we're down to hit the trails, the Berm Cycling Shoe has us covered with a supportive fit and relentless grip. It's designed for nearly any trial, and we're stoked on testing their limits. The Berm Cycling Shoe combines cycling-specific features like clipless pedal compatibility and a supportive fit, with a robustly lugged rubber outsole. We get a sweet combination here, and that means we're also going to have improved power transfer, but also traction from an aggressive tread pattern.
- Women's mountain biking shoes for hitting the trails
- High-quality durable synthetic fiber and mesh upper
- Rockprint reinforced heel and toe for abrasion resistance
- Two-strap closure for easy ons and offs
- Rubber outsole and aggressive tread pattern for grip