Why We Like The Berm Cycling Shoe
We like the Berm Cycling Shoe because it helps us test our limits with confidence on any trail. It combines features like clipless pedal compatibility and a supportive fit, but with that relentless grip we love to see. These features mean we're seeing improved power transfer, but also a design that doesn't sacrifice an aggressive tread.
- A mountain bike shoe for getting after it out there on the trails
- Rockprint reinforced heel and toe for abrasion resistance
- Two-strap closure makes it easy to take the shoe on and off
- Rubber outsole with a rugged tread pattern for solid grip
- Durable synthetic fiber and mesh upper
- Item #GIRZ35C
- Upper Material
- hook-and-loop straps
- Cleat Compatibility
- Claimed Weight
- [size 39] 14.3oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- cyclocross, enduro
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.