Add some fun to your game.
Despite the success it's enjoyed at cycling's highest level—and all the hard work and professionalism it took to earn that success—the riders and staff of Orica have always found time to clown around. Music videos; recreations of grand tour stages with toys, asparagus, and cans of tuna fish; and a general geniality pervade the team, proving that cycling is ultimately about having fun, even at the tippy top of the game. Celebrate that spirit with Giordana's Vero Pro Orica Men's Team Bib Short, and indulge in a little lighthearted play on your next ride.
The only differences between the Vero Pro and the standard Vero are the team graphics and a new, proprietary fabric blend that lets Giordana sublimate those graphics onto the shorts. The Vero Pro has the same gently compressive Lycra through the crotch and inner thighs, the same wide leg gripper bands, and the same barely-there mesh bib straps. They've also got the same Cirro OmniForm chamois, a final touch whose blend of comfort and odor-resistance have made the Vero a base mile workhorse for many of us at the Competitive office.
- Team-branded bib shorts that celebrate cycling's inherent fun
- Compressive, supportive material blend helps reduce fatigue
- Mesh bibs and gentle 90 E leg bands maintain fit
- Features the same chamois as Giordana's top race kit
- Reflective details help keep you visible on early departures and late returns