Vero Pro Mitchelton EU Champ White Jersey
Matteo Trentin earned the colors of European road champion by winning a decisive sprint against young upstarts Mathieu van der Poel and Wout van Aert on a rain-soaked Glasgow course. It took Matteo almost six hours to complete the 16 laps that totaled 230km or 142 miles, and that hard work earned him the privilege of wearing the European champion's jersey for a season. So whether you're a fan of Trentin, Team Mitchelton, or just like the colorway, pick up the Vero Pro Mitchelton EU Champ White Jersey from Giordana and be your own champion.
The Vero Pro jersey is quite similar to the standard Vero, albeit with two key differences. First, it's got the European champs livery and sponsor correct Mitchelton branding on it; second, it's made with some slightly different, proprietary materials that Giordana selects as it works better for printing sponsorship logos on it. The jersey features a more relaxed fit, and is highly breathable, with all the classic Giordana finishing details, and manages to tell the cycling world who you cheer for without it being too obnoxious.
- Giordana's EU Champ jersey for Mitchelton rider Matteo Trentin
- Microfiber material manages moisture and fights odor
- More relaxed fit than Giordana's skin-tight race jerseys
- A classic silhouette and quality construction keeps it comfortable
- Standard three rear pockets for nutrition and gear needs
- Full-length zipper dumps heat of the climbs
- Giordana crafts this jersey in its Italian factory