Item # GIO008Q
Giordana Vero Pro Astana Team Jersey - Men's $89.95
When we're logging long miles at high altitudes, we admit to occasionally pretending we're Scarponi grinding out a long-distance mountain raid or punching up the walls of the Ardennes. We have to stress "pretend" here, though, because we aren't anywhere near that strong and the winter lbs have definitely added up. Giordana's Vero Pro Astana Men's Team Jersey indulges our Italian climber fantasies without exposing our occasional Ullrich-esque excess.
The Vero Pro is simply a print-friendly version of Giordana's club fit jersey, so it's still made with the same fabrics and patterning that has made the standard Vero a training staple. Shiny team branding aside, the Vero earns its keep by doing four things well: managing moisture, ventilating, fighting the accumulation of odor, and blocking UV rays. The Vero may not fit like the jerseys worn by Astana, but it will certainly protect your skin and maintain comfort like the pro version, all with a little extra room for early spring rides before we've been able to get back down to a Scarponi appropriate weight.
- A jersey that celebrates Kazakhstan's cycling team
- Material combats sweat, odor, and UV rays
- Standard complement of three rear pockets for ride essentials
- Giordana has been defining Italian race wear since 1980
View more Men's Short Sleeve Road Bike Jerseys
25 - 28in
(63.5 - 71cm)
28 - 32in
(71 - 81cm)
32 - 36in
(81 - 91cm)
36 - 40in
(91 - 101.5cm)
40 - 44in
(101.5 - 112cm)
37 - 38in
(94 - 96.5cm)
38 - 39in
(96.5 - 99cm)
40 - 42in
(101.5 - 106.5cm)
43 - 44in
(109 - 112cm)
45 - 46in
(114 - 117cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.