Item # GIO008R
Giordana Vero Pro Astana Team Bib Short - Men's $124.95
Color of the pros.
Contador, Klöden, Nibali, Vinokourov, Armstrong, Salvodelli—the names that have ridden in Astana's sky blue and bright yellow livery is a who's who of stage race contenders over the previous two decades. While all of their careers may not have panned out in the most graceful way, they have given us a huge body of inspiration through the spectacular attacks, the even more spectacular collapses, and the dramatic intrigue of one of the peloton's most written-about teams. We don't necessarily have the climbing punch of a Contador or the descending prowess of a Salvodelli, but that doesn’t mean we can't ride in their style. For 2017, Giordana is making Astana's kit, and the Vero Pro Astana Men's Team Bib Shorts are team-branded fare for those of us who don't have Klöden's single-digit body fat percentage.
The only differences between the Astana Vero Pro and the standard Vero are the team graphics and a new, proprietary fabric blend that lets Giordana sublimate those graphics onto the shorts. The Vero Pro has the same gently compressive Lycra through the crotch and inner thighs, the same wide leg gripper bands, and the same barely-there mesh bib straps. The team model also has the same Cirro OmniForm chamois, a final touch whose blend of comfort and odor-resistance have made the Vero a base mile workhorse for many of us at the Competitive office.
- Bib shorts celebrating one of cycling's most prolific GC teams
- Compressive, supportive material blend helps reduce fatigue
- Mesh bibs and gentle 90 E leg bands maintain fit
- Features the same chamois as Giordana's top race kit
- Reflective details help keep you visible on early departures and late returns
View more Men's Bib Shorts
25 - 28in
(63.5 - 71cm)
28 - 32in
(71 - 81cm)
32 - 36in
(81 - 91cm)
36 - 40in
(91 - 101.5cm)
40 - 44in
(101.5 - 112cm)
37 - 38in
(94 - 96.5cm)
38 - 39in
(96.5 - 99cm)
40 - 42in
(101.5 - 106.5cm)
43 - 44in
(109 - 112cm)
45 - 46in
(114 - 117cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
Reviews & Community
I LOVE THESE BIBS
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
They fit perfectly I'm 5'8 185 and I bought the medium. They look good and go with most of my jerseys, they are made to last, great material would highly recommend
- Size Bought: XXL
Finally found a bib that not only provides a supreme fit, but all day comfort! I"m 6' 2" 230 pounds, so finding a bib that does both is very difficult. A must buy for any large cyclist!