You've finally signed up for the high Sierra double century that's been on your bucket list for the past few years, and realize your super aero, skin tight race kit just isn't the right option for a full day of elevation changes and snack stops at altitude. Luckily, the search for the perfect jersey that blends race-worthy fabrics with a fit that's a bit more forgiving ends with Giordana's Tenax Pro Men's Jersey.
Fashioned with a relaxed silhouette, this jersey has just enough tailoring to avoid excess flapping fabric while leaving some room to breathe for unrestricted comfort. Its blend of materials work in harmony to wick moisuture quickly away so you'll stay cool and dry as the temperatures shift throughout the day.
- A light, breathable jersey with a slightly relaxed fit
- Soft fabrics whisk moisture away
- Silicone waist gripper holds hem in place
- Full-length zipper allows extra ventilation
- Carry small essentials in three rear pockets and a fourth side pocket
- Reflective tab increases visibility to others
View more Men's Short Sleeve Road Bike Jerseys
25 - 28in
(63.5 - 71cm)
28 - 32in
(71 - 81cm)
32 - 36in
(81 - 91cm)
36 - 40in
(91 - 101.5cm)
40 - 44in
(101.5 - 112cm)
37 - 38in
(94 - 96.5cm)
38 - 39in
(96.5 - 99cm)
40 - 42in
(101.5 - 106.5cm)
43 - 44in
(109 - 112cm)
45 - 46in
(114 - 117cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.