Item # GIO008L
Giordana Tenax Pro Bib Short - Women's $119.95
On race day, when every watt counts and we're deep in the pain cave, we don't care about style. But on days when the goal is to bag a couple of peaks and then retreat to the café, style matters. Giordana's Tenax Pro Women's Bib Shorts are made for those days. The shorts' stretchy yet compressive fabrics, and multi-panel design that shapes to your body's curves to move with you comfortably as you turn the pedals. Where lesser garments fall short, the Tenax Pro bibs shine with a blend of tightly spaced stitching across the seams and minimal bulk for a consistently streamlined look. At the hems, soft elastic bands hold the legs in place with a perfectly on-trend, four-millemeter width.
Inside the Tenax Pro Bib Shorts, you'll find Giordana's women-specific Cirro chamois, a seamless, single-piece insert that features foam padding of varying thicknesses and densities to ensure comfort while minimizing bulk. It's elastic, so it moves and stretches with you as you ride, and then returns to its original shape when you're done. As an added touch, the outer layer of the pad uses a special Nylon microfiber that incorporates aloe vera for its protective and hygienic properties.
- Soft, supportive bib shorts for when style matters
- Gently compressive fabrics for stability over long miles
- 10-panel design moves with you without constricting
- Soft elastic cuffs hold leg hems in place
- Lie-flat bibs disappear beneath a jersey
- Supportive chamois protects with minimal bulk
View more Women's Bib Shorts
|Waist||23 - 25in
(58 - 64cm)
|25.5 - 27in
(65 - 69cm)
|27.5 - 29in
(70 - 74cm)
|29.5 - 31in
(75 - 79cm)
|Hips||33 - 34.5in
(83 - 88cm)
|35 - 36.5in
(89 - 93cm)
|37 - 39in
(94 - 99cm)
|40 - 42in
(102 - 107cm)
- Note: Giordana cycling apparel has a tight fit, do not expect a baggy or roomy fit.
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.