Super Roubaix Arm Warmers
Giordana makes their arm warmers from Super Roubaix fabric for loads of warmth. Use these in conjunction with a vest and a baselayer and you can ride in your favorite short sleeve jersey nearly year-round. Great from mid 40's to around 60 degrees. These arm warmers are built to last several seasons, and despite their reasonably low price, their quality and beauty are second to none. It's signature Giordana -- you'll look pro, you'll feel pro, but you won't spend Assos dollars.
- Arm warmers for every cyclist's cool-weather gear bag
- Essential gear to brace against cold and changing microclimates
- Super Roubaix fabric offers softness and all-day comfort
- Easily fold into rear pockets for storage
- Ideal for rides ranging 40-60 degrees F
- Item #GIO0028
- super roubaix stretch microfiber
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
5 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
October 1, 2021
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Out of the box they look so short, but fit great! I ordered a large because my arms are long, but I'd say I have relatively thin "athletic" (not buff) arms. Fleece lined, so definitely for cold weather riding. I'd recommend this for 50s temps or lower .
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help