Super Lightweight Knitted Sleeveless Baselayer
Road cyclists are passionate about base layers. Bet everyone you know has a favorite, a go-to they'd prefer to have under their jersey. In their quest to make ever-better cycling clothing, Giordana has focused attention on that layer between your body and your jersey. The result: the Super Light Weight Sleeveless Base Layer.
They have taken the Dryarn fiber technology of their Over/Under base layer and gone a different direction, making something for the days when the choice is between nothing under a jersey and something light. In those conditions, the base layer needs to be ultra-thin, fit well, and wick like nobody's business.
To that end, this top has been made with a tubular knit (think socks), for better fit, has incorporated multiple zones in the weave, for just the right amount of protection, and has anti-bacterial properties built in so you can wear it all day and not have it attack your nostrils a few hours in.
The Giordana Super Light Weight Sleeveless Base Layer comes in White. There's light elastic at the arms and waist. Sizes run from Small to X-Large.
- A tubular knit base layer that conforms to your body like a second skin
- Italian made of polypropylene fabric that moves moisture away from your skin
- Instantly evaporates keeping you dry and comfortable
- Woven in varying densities providing more or less coverage where you need it
- Light elastic at the cuffs and at the waist keep the fit in check
- It's recommended sizing down as these base layers have a lot of stretch to its tubular knitted construction