A rare day.
On a relaxed Sunday ride with no pace, time, or distance goals to speak of, have a little fun with your kit and give a nod to a bygone era. The wool jersey never really went out of style, of course, but it's certainly no match for the hyper-breathable synthetic knits that we now reach for before races and fast-paced summer training rides. The Giordana Sport Merino Wool Blend Jersey retains all of the old world style of the mid-20th century's wool jerseys, with the breathability of added polyester fibers woven into the merino. Its classic color blocking, quarter zip, and more relaxed style make it the ideal companion as you head out for a leisurely spring pedal that will take you past blooming fruit trees, freshly cut grass, and eventually, to a hot espresso on the patio of your favorite cafe.
- Give a nod to a bygone era in this classic wool jersey
- Added polyester fibers wick moisture as you sweat
- Vintage quarter-zip adds extra ventilation
- Relaxed fit ideal for easy afternoon rides
- 3 standard rear pockets hang onto ride fuel