Giordana took inspiration from the Italian word for "pause" when creating its Men's Sosta Winter Jacket, thinking about the times we choose to ride for the sake of riding, rather than for strict splits and goal paces. Those types rides often happen more frequently in the off-season, when we're finished with training schedules and weekend races. So, the rain and wind that accompany the off-season are exactly the conditions Giordana developed the Sosta to handle. Its three-layer polyester/spandex shell comes coated in a water-repellent DWR coating, which blocks rain and strong gusts, while remaining breathable as you warm up.
Underneath its efficient shell, the Sosta comes with a merino wool lining, responsible for both insulating and using its natural ability to regulate temperature to keep you dry throughout your ride. Whether you pair the Sosta with a baselayer or thermal jersey, it will consistently ferry moisture to its surface to evaporate so you don't end up cold and clammy after a tough climb to a gusty summit. Reflective accents help you stand out on dim, late fall roads, and three rear pockets are complemented by a zippered individual pocket to hang onto ride snacks and a view-capturing smartphone. As this is a more relaxed jacket, Giordana tailored the Sosta to be an easy layering piece, without giving it a hint of sloppiness. Its slim fit matches an equally clean style we're unsurprised, but still thrilled to see from the Italian firm.
- Enjoy the relaxed pace of the off-season in this jacket
- Slim fit easily accommodates layering
- 3-layer shell blocks wind and rain
- Merino wool lining insulates and regulates body temperature
- Reflective accents keep you visible on dim roads
- Assorted pockets safely store ride fuel and essentials
View more Men's Jackets
25 - 28in
(63.5 - 71cm)
28 - 32in
(71 - 81cm)
32 - 36in
(81 - 91cm)
36 - 40in
(91 - 101.5cm)
40 - 44in
(101.5 - 112cm)
37 - 38in
(94 - 96.5cm)
38 - 39in
(96.5 - 99cm)
40 - 42in
(101.5 - 106.5cm)
43 - 44in
(109 - 112cm)
45 - 46in
(114 - 117cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.