Item # GIO006R
Giordana Sosta Bib Tights - Women's $189.95
Come rain, snow, sleet, or hail.
If foul weather doesn’t stop you from training and maximizing your ride then it’s critical to find gear that can hold up to the conditions. Giordana’s new Sosta Bib Tights do just that, combining technology, comfort, and style into one package. With Mititech SuperRoubaix fabric and DWR treatment you’ll find your legs being hugged by fabric designed to support your muscles with ergonomic paneling, all the while keeping you warm and dry.
A step up in performance and style from the classic Fusion we’ve grown familiar with, the Sosta features some similar construction methods, but with newly revised body hugging paneling, and a large Pixel panel on the lower back to keep you visible. Pixel is Giordana’s answer on how to dial in reflective visibility without obnoxious colors. Thousands of tiny silver dots coat the fabric, catching light and reflecting back with serious intensity. Strategic placement on the lower back aids in increasing visibility so you’ll be seen by the vehicles we share the road with. The bib features soft elastic straps and a micromesh back panel so your skin can breathe and you can won’t get bogged down with wet and sweaty layers from mobbing up that last hill. Featuring Camlock zippers at the ankles, these tights can be put on and slide off with ease, and the addition of an elastic gripper at the cuff assures you of a snug fit that will keep out the elements.
Featured in the new Sosta tight is the newly improved Cirro S-W chamois, specifically designed for Giordana’s top-of-the-line bibs and shorts. 4-layer construction sandwiches different densities of foam to prioritize moisture wicking and support, keeping your sit bones happy and sensitive skin dry. The uppermost layer is imbedded with Aloe Vera in the soft microfiber that brushes against your skin. Aloe’s unique natural properties keep you cool, works to eliminate odor, and can even promote healing while you’re still in the saddle, which helps to minimize saddle rash and chafing, even while you’re crushing the last miles of a century.
- For foul weather road cycling
- Mititech SuperRoubaix fabric with DWR treatment keeps you warm and dry
- Anatomically designed paneling supports your muscles and movement on the go
- Redesigned 4-layer Cirro S-W Chamois with Aloe Vera
- Pixel panel on lower back for reflective visibility
- Camlock ankle zippers and elastic grippers for keeping the elements out
View more Women's Tights & Bib Tights
|Waist||23 - 25in
(58 - 64cm)
|25.5 - 27in
(65 - 69cm)
|27.5 - 29in
(70 - 74cm)
|29.5 - 31in
(75 - 79cm)
|Hips||33 - 34.5in
(83 - 88cm)
|35 - 36.5in
(89 - 93cm)
|37 - 39in
(94 - 99cm)
|40 - 42in
(102 - 107cm)
- Note: Giordana cycling apparel has a tight fit, do not expect a baggy or roomy fit.
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.