Why We Like The Silverline Winter Jacket
For us, winter mornings start with a warm cup of coffee while we contemplate our planned chilly ride. In preparation, we pull on the Silverline Winter Jacket before heading to the shed to grab our trusty steed. A three-layer membrane with Acqua-Zero Eco treated Blizzard fabric ensures proper protection from the brisk chill in the air, and an inner fleece-like fabric increases thermal properties to enable warmth when we're 20-miles deep and there's no turning back. A generous fit provides room for layering should we want to pop on a baselayer or two, and reflective accents at the sides of the waist and center rear pocket keep us seen when there are clouds overhead and a bit of sunrise left to go.
- The jacket we want when we have a winter ride to get after
- Three-layer membrane, 260 gram fabric keeps us protected
- Fleece-like fabric inner adds thermal properties for warmth
- Fleece-lined collar increases comfort for our ride
- Reflective accents ensure we're seen when the sun is still rising