Why We Like The Silverline Winter Jacket
For us, winter mornings start with a warm cup of coffee while we contemplate our planned chilly ride. In preparation, we pull on the Silverline Winter Jacket before heading to the shed to grab our trusty steed. A three-layer membrane with Acqua-Zero Eco treated Blizzard fabric ensures proper protection from the brisk chill in the air, and an inner fleece-like fabric increases thermal properties to enable warmth when we're 20-miles deep and there's no turning back. A generous fit provides room for layering should we want to pop on a baselayer or two, and reflective accents at the sides of the waist and center rear pocket keep us seen when there are clouds overhead and a bit of sunrise left to go.
- The jacket we want when we have a winter ride to get after
- Three-layer membrane, 260 gram fabric keeps us protected
- Fleece-like fabric inner adds thermal properties for warmth
- Fleece-lined collar increases comfort for our ride
- Reflective accents ensure we're seen when the sun is still rising
- Item #GIOX2A4
- [3L membrane] 83% nylon, 17% elastane
- Center Back Length
- [large] 27in
- 3 rear
- Claimed Weight
- [x-small] 6oz
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.