The form-fitting Giordana Silverline Tank Top with 360 Shelf Bra provides support regardless of your activity while offering plenty of stretch and moisture management when flying along the road.
- Front and center rear MICHRON panels wick perspiration, breathes well, and won’t fade over time
- Ultra soft and stretchable moisture-moving NILO side panels for freedom of movement
- Reflective accents aid visibility
View more Women's Sleeveless Road Bike Jerseys
Moxie Cycling High Vis Lumenex Layered Tank Jersey - Sleeveless - Women's
|Waist||23 - 25in
(58 - 64cm)
|25.5 - 27in
(65 - 69cm)
|27.5 - 29in
(70 - 74cm)
|29.5 - 31in
(75 - 79cm)
|Hips||33 - 34.5in
(83 - 88cm)
|35 - 36.5in
(89 - 93cm)
|37 - 39in
(94 - 99cm)
|40 - 42in
(102 - 107cm)
- Note: Giordana cycling apparel has a tight fit, do not expect a baggy or roomy fit.
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
Reviews & Community
Great Fit for Casual-Rides
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: Runs small
Fits even a "curvey" figure, though I wouldn't recommend it for any down-hill type riding"; there's support, but not enough for any rigorous activity. I like the zip-front that the other Silverline tank has for additional ventilation, (I got that one earlier), also, this one is a tad bit shorter than the 'zip' version, but it is still very nice to have on hand for a quick, casual ride; and to be "free" from a bra once in awhile! It is quite comfortable, and looks pretty good and made well, too. No back zip pocket, but still has 3 very small pockets (I use a hydration pack, so pockets aren't a deal-breaker .
Anyway: FOUR STARS because of the rather short length, and not as "breathable" as it could/should be, just not quite the top quality of the other Giordana offerings.