Item # GIO00AE
Giordana SilverLine Short-Sleeve Jersey - Women's $134.95
Clean and Comfortable.
Giordana's top-of-the-line, race-focused FR-C offerings are constructed for maximum performance and it doesn't let cost prohibit the development of fit and materials. The refreshing SilverLine series on the other hand, brings similar high-end construction techniques and materials to riders looking for a more casual fit and a more attractive price point. In this women's SilverLine Short-Sleeve Jersey, soft and comfortable fabrics are finished in bright colors so you'll stay comfortable on rides and look great.
This jersey is constructed from moisture-wicking fabrics and a breathable honeycomb mesh is featured in key locations, to help move moisture from your skin to the outside of the jersey to dry quickly keeping you cooler and more comfortable on the hottest summer rides. The fit is relaxed offering a nonrestrictive cut without excessive material. Giordana's Women's Contour Fit follows the shape of the female form and results in total comfort while in the riding position.
On the rear of the waist, Giordana uses a 4.5cm wide elastic band that holds the jersey comfortably and securely in place eliminating the chance for the jersey to creep up or sag. Three rear pockets offer plenty of real estate for flat fix items, a phone, or food while the lip prevents items from becoming ejected over rough roads.
- A cycling jersey designed to keep you comfortable
- Relaxed yet streamlined fit for all day opulence
- Material manages moisture and is soft on the skin
- Mesh inserts to aid in ventilation on long summer jaunts
- Rear pocket lip secures essentials on chipseal roads
View more Women's Short Sleeve Road Bike Jerseys
|Waist||23 - 25in
(58 - 64cm)
|25.5 - 27in
(65 - 69cm)
|27.5 - 29in
(70 - 74cm)
|29.5 - 31in
(75 - 79cm)
|Hips||33 - 34.5in
(83 - 88cm)
|35 - 36.5in
(89 - 93cm)
|37 - 39in
(94 - 99cm)
|40 - 42in
(102 - 107cm)
- Note: Giordana cycling apparel has a tight fit, do not expect a baggy or roomy fit.
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
Reviews & Community
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Small
The relaxed cut, breathable fabric, and long sleeves make this an easy jersey to reach for in the hot summer months. It can easily be worn in cooler temps as well when paired with some arm warmers and a vest. I especially appreciated the secure lip on the rear pockets while rallying down gravelly descents. Nothing would have bummed me out more than getting to the bottom and realizing I lost all my delicious snacks! I was slightly disappointed that the front of the jersey worked its way up throughout the ride. The rear stayed down great, but I was consistently re-adjusting the front to keep it down. Sizing is true to other Giordana, Assos, or Castelli pieces. Small was the perfect fit.