Item # GIO002GPast Season Colors
Giordana Silverline Giro Jersey - Women's $119.95
Blending quality design with reasonable affordability, Giordana's Silverline Giro Women's Jersey sets itself apart with clean lines and design that focuses on essentials, not extraneous bells and whistles. It's cut using Giordana's Women's Contour Fit system — which prioritizes optimal coverage, flexibility, and comfort when you're in the riding position — and has circular shoulder seams that maintain a flat, aerodynamic fit.
The dropped back hem has a silicone gripper to keep it in place, and the CamLock front zipper will stay where you leave it, providing nearly endless ventilation possibilities. The LoPro 45 elastic armbands keep the sleeves in place to maintain the jersey's aerodynamic profile, and the three rear pockets are highlighted with reflective stripes for an extra hit of visibility when your ride takes you to the other side of dusk.
View more Women's Short Sleeve Road Bike Jerseys
|Waist||23 - 25in
(58 - 64cm)
|25.5 - 27in
(65 - 69cm)
|27.5 - 29in
(70 - 74cm)
|29.5 - 31in
(75 - 79cm)
|Hips||33 - 34.5in
(83 - 88cm)
|35 - 36.5in
(89 - 93cm)
|37 - 39in
(94 - 99cm)
|40 - 42in
(102 - 107cm)
- Note: Giordana cycling apparel has a tight fit, do not expect a baggy or roomy fit.
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
Reviews & Community
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: small
I wasn't too impressed with this jersey. The fabric is a bit scratchy and the fit isn't as flattering as some other jerseys I have. The purple color would not be my first choice either. I did keep the jersey and do wear it but the comfort level isn't impressive.