Item # GIO00AF
Giordana SilverLine Short - Women's $124.95
High-end Shorts not Prices.
Giordana definitely has some garments in its lineup that punch well above their weight class. We're not sure if it's the brand's wealth of knowledge and materials that trickle down or the fact that it owns its own factory in Italy that allows them to hit such attractive price point. Regardless, the Women's SilverLine Short is one of our favorites, and if you are looking for a pair of shorts for the Tuesday night hammerfest, a solo soul ride, or maybe even your first pair of cycling shorts, you can't do much better than these.
The shorts are constructed from 2 panels of stretchy and breathable fabric that provides a contoured fit supporting cycling muscle groups while you pedal, reducing fatigue, and moves hot perspiration away from your skin. The fit is classic Giordana and you'll be in total comfort as the cut is non-restrictive while still offering compression and support for the long miles ahead. Leg cuffs are constructed from 4.5cm non-restrictive, soft, woven elastic that comfortably keeps the hems in place. Topping these shorts off is the Cirro S-W chamois providing a plush, cushioned barrier between you and the saddle with its breathable foam and soothing aloe vera impregnation. Reflective rear striping along each leg allows for brilliant visibility in low-light conditions.
- Elastic-free yoga-inspired waistband offers support
- Elastic leg cuffs keep hems in place
- Reflect accents offer visibility in low light
- Women's Cirro S-W chamois allows comfortable pedaling for many miles
View more Women's Shorts
|Waist||23 - 25in
(58 - 64cm)
|25.5 - 27in
(65 - 69cm)
|27.5 - 29in
(70 - 74cm)
|29.5 - 31in
(75 - 79cm)
|Hips||33 - 34.5in
(83 - 88cm)
|35 - 36.5in
(89 - 93cm)
|37 - 39in
(94 - 99cm)
|40 - 42in
(102 - 107cm)
- Note: Giordana cycling apparel has a tight fit, do not expect a baggy or roomy fit.
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.