Bold and beautiful.
Giordana creates the Moda Collection as an individual way to express yourself on the bike. By using artistic patterns and graphics, it brings creative jerseys that look and feel as good as they perform. Giordana constructs this Moda Tenax Pro Short-Sleeve Jersey with the same uncompromising quality we've come to expect from the brand, in a more relaxed, yet still, performance fit compared to FR-C Pro and Scatto Pro making it ideal for training and touring.
Giordana realizes that just because a jersey has a relaxed fit, it shouldn't be sloppy or ill-fitting. By using a microfiber polyester fabric on the torso of the jersey and at the back of the neck and a lightweight Asteria 2.0 with 2% Spandex for some stretch on the shoulders and sleeves, it creates a comfortable fit that still keeps aerodynamics in mind by eliminating flapping and bunching while in the riding position. The materials also are responsible for the UPF 50 sun protection rating. Arm cuffs and front waistband receive a simple turned finish that’s soft and comfortable while the rear elastic gripper keeps the jersey in place during intervals and fast group rides. Three rear cargo pockets, complete with a pocket lip to keep goods on board, are complimented by a fourth pocket on the left side of the jersey giving you plenty of storage space on the ride. A full-length zipper allows for easy temperature regulation and finally, the jersey is finished off with a reflective tab for added visibility in low-light.
- A breathable jersey with a relaxed fit and bold styling
- Soft fabrics wick moisture for quick evaporation
- Silicone waist gripper holds the hem in place
- Full-length zipper allows extra ventilation
- Carry small essentials in three rear pockets and a fourth side pocket
- Reflective tab increases visibility to others
- Giordana proves that relaxed fit doesn't have to be saggy and floppy