Item # GIO00AM
Giordana Moda FR-C Pro Short-Sleeve Jersey - Men's $199.95
Part of Giordana's Moda collection of artistically enhanced jerseys, the Men's Moda FR-C Pro Short-Sleeve Jersey maximizes your individual expression on the road, while providing a second-skin fit. It's virtually the same as Giordana's standard FR-C Pro Short-Sleeve Jersey, meaning it's inspired by professional racing jerseys. Functional details include a full-length zipper, laser-cut cuffs that sit flush against your skin, and an ergonomic collar for comfort.
It's constructed with the utmost attention to detail, with the front panel comprised of a unique four-way stretch that clings tightly without restricting motion when you're laying down the hammer on straights and climbing out of the saddle. This quick-drying fabric does an excellent job of wicking perspiration, ensuring you're not slogging in sweat or overheating during long climbs and high-cadence efforts. This four-way stretch fabric is complemented with breathable mesh side panels that extend into the underarms, ensuring maximum ventilation where you need it most.
- Moda Series FR-C Pro Jersey with expressive graphics
- Inspired by professional race jerseys with Second Skin fit
- Four-way stretch front clings tightly without restricting motion
- Breathable mesh underarms and side panels for better ventilation
- Two-way stretch rear panel bolsters the rear pockets
- Three rear pockets handily carry bottles and nutrition
- Laser-cut cuffs sit flush against your arms
- Ergonomic collar won't chafe or irritate skin
View more Men's Short Sleeve Road Bike Jerseys
25 - 28in
(63.5 - 71cm)
28 - 32in
(71 - 81cm)
32 - 36in
(81 - 91cm)
36 - 40in
(91 - 101.5cm)
40 - 44in
(101.5 - 112cm)
37 - 38in
(94 - 96.5cm)
38 - 39in
(96.5 - 99cm)
40 - 42in
(101.5 - 106.5cm)
43 - 44in
(109 - 112cm)
45 - 46in
(114 - 117cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.