Merino Wool Tall Socks
Wool socks have become a winter staple for us, and we love the stylized fashion of longer cuffs, which are the two main reasons we love Giordana's Merino Wool Socks work not only for our cycling shoes, but our casual shoes, running shoes, even dress shoes. The five-inch cuff helps with both warmth and versatility.
As we've written before, wool doesn't have to be scratchy. Merino wool is soft and comfy. But in terms of overall use, durability and ease of care, 100% Merino isn't desirable. These socks are 57% Merino, 40% nylon, and 3% Spandex. These socks will not stretch out with use and they go great with the rest of your "normal" clothes. Wash on warm, dry on hot, they'll do fine.
These socks have a thinner weave across the top of the feet. The top of the cuff, by the Giordana logo is doubled-over. The Giordana Merino Wool Socks come in three flavors, Black/Grey, Grey/Black, Grey/Pink. Sizes available are S/M and L/XL.
- Giordana's versatile Merino Wool Socks for any riding discipline
- Suited for both summer and winter temperatures
- Merino Wool blend has the ability to keep the body cool or warm
- Made in Italy in Giordana's factory
- Wicks moisture away from the skin without becoming saturated as quickly as many synthetic fibers