Why We Like the Lungo Bib Shorts
Most riding isn't racing, but that's an idea that's been somewhat lost on compression bib short design in the past; most racing bibs aren't generous to areas of the body that ask for slightly more real estate. Giordana redesigned its Lungo Bib Shorts with this in mind, adding a breathable and flexible bib strap in the front, while the rear strap remains less forgiving. This construction allows you freedom to stand comfortably and not be pulled into an aero walking position. There is also stretch in the waist for those mid-ride lunch stops and a bit more room added to the front. The single seam legs panels, seamless leg bands, and Cirro S chamois provide support and refinement, while the gently compressive body material provides a form-fitted silhouette that reduces bulk and muscle fatigue while riding.
- A soft and supple bib short for the refined cyclist
- Fast-drying material keeps us cool and comfortable
- Airy core and back panels with stability enhancement offer support
- Perforated and dual stretch bib straps offer security
- Reflective striping ensures riders are seen in low-light visibility
- Cirro S chamois is soft and cushioning