Protection without restriction.
Women-specific bib straps have come a long way, but there are times when even the most pro-bib among us are still inclined to say "no thanks." Winter cycling is one such time, and the Giordana Fusion Women's Tights lets us load up on thermal protection below the waist without adding restriction or additional layers above it.
Anyone familiar with Giordana's centaur logo probably knows the Fusion title well, and the latest generation of bib-free tights to bear the model name push further into the winter chill by replacing the ubiquitous SuperRoubaix material with Mititech's new ThermoRoubaix. The fabric's lightly brushed inner face presses a fleecy loft against your skin, creating a layer of soft warmth as your muscles warm up. The tights aren't sheathed in windproof panels, so we believe they're equal to temperatures into the mid-30s, depending on your cold tolerance.
Inside, the Fusion Tights feature the same Cirro S-W chamois you'll find in Giordana's summer racing kit, so you won't have to experience the awkward break-in time associated with transitioning to the often sub-standard inserts that manufacturers typically hide away in thermal tights. It's got three layers of variable foam density that place a premium on managing moisture and strategically allocating pressure, and it's capped with an Aloe Vera-infused microfiber sheet that reduces transitional ridges, promotes saddle sore healing, and maintains an odor-resistant front against the negative outcomes of long days in the saddle.
The multiple panels of ThermoRoubaix are combined in a curved design. When combined with the malleable fabric, this shape anatomically conforms to your body's contours while providing complete freedom of movement. To preserve the fit while in motion, Giordana has included a silicone gripper at the cuffs and a waistband with internal elastic and an adjustable drawstring. A further hit of rubbery detailing adorns the outer cuffs, adding grip to hold shoecover cuffs in place and prevent gaps. Giordana finishes the Fusion Tight with reflective details and a little aesthetic flair at the calf.
- A cold-weather tight for the dedicated cyclist
- Thermal material insulates and breathes for dry warmth
- Includes the same chamois as Giordana's summer racing kit
- Internal and external grip on ankles
- Reflective detailing for visibility on chilly, dim rides
View more Women's Tights & Bib Tights
|Waist||23 - 25in
(58 - 64cm)
|25.5 - 27in
(65 - 69cm)
|27.5 - 29in
(70 - 74cm)
|29.5 - 31in
(75 - 79cm)
|Hips||33 - 34.5in
(83 - 88cm)
|35 - 36.5in
(89 - 93cm)
|37 - 39in
(94 - 99cm)
|40 - 42in
(102 - 107cm)
- Note: Giordana cycling apparel has a tight fit, do not expect a baggy or roomy fit.
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.