Item # GIO00AI
Giordana Fusion Short - Women's $99.95
Maybe you are new to the sport and are looking for some appeal to outfit your first ride or you're a seasoned vet looking to pick up some quality shorts that won't break the bank. Whatever the case, Giordana's Fusion Short is poised to get you going down the road in comfort with its women specific fit and materials designed to keep you cool and comfortable on your day out on the bike. The soft microfiber fabric provides targeted compression for your legs, improving circulation and offering muscle support while wicking moisture away from the skin as you ride. The fit is slightly less aggressive than the rest of Giordana's line, but is still very practical for long days in the saddle, offering a slim and tailored fit without bunching or chafing.
Everyone's time is precious and time spent on the bike is always highly valued so Giordana adds features to these shorts to ensure that your ride is comfortable. A high, wide waistband supports and stabilizes your position on the bike while the Cirro chamois adds comfort between you and the saddle with plush cushioning and a flexible, breathable materials that keep you cool on warm summer rides. Finally, soft jacquard leg bands keep the legs of the Fusion in place without cutting off circulation, so you can focus on the ride and not pulling hems back into place that keep creeping up.
- Comfortable value oriented cycling short
- Elastic-free yoga-inspired waistband for comfort
- Jacquard elastic leg cuffs keep hem in place
- Compressive leg panels support muscles
- Reflect accents for low light visibility
- Women's Cirro chamois for pain-free miles
View more Women's Shorts
|Waist||23 - 25in
(58 - 64cm)
|25.5 - 27in
(65 - 69cm)
|27.5 - 29in
(70 - 74cm)
|29.5 - 31in
(75 - 79cm)
|Hips||33 - 34.5in
(83 - 88cm)
|35 - 36.5in
(89 - 93cm)
|37 - 39in
(94 - 99cm)
|40 - 42in
(102 - 107cm)
- Note: Giordana cycling apparel has a tight fit, do not expect a baggy or roomy fit.
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
Reviews & Community
First pair of biking shorts.
- Fit: True to size
My husband is insisting that I wearing biking shorts. I tried these on and while very comfortable except for the padding, they made the inside of my legs look extremely odd. Hoping to find a pair that smooth out the upper inside leg a little.
- Fit: True to size
I really like the material, which is not excessively tight, but still feels supportive. The chamois is comfortable and protective with flat seams and zero irritation. However, the front waist band is too low and folds over when I am on the bike. I have a very long waist for my height, so for some women this may not be an issue. I've also gained some weight, so maybe this will change. For now, I'm just using them inside for trainer rides.