The 2010 Giordana Women's Fusion Short is designed using Giordana's Contour Fit System, constructed to fit a wide variety of shapes and still offer excellent comfort and performance. Moxie fabric (a nylon/spandex blend) provides considerable stretch and moisture management. The waistband is comprised of a double layer of Moxie fabric, creating a smooth, chafe-free fit. Light elastic at the hem holds the legs in place. The Fusion short uses Giordana's WMC-3 OF chamois. Also used in the Laser, Shape and Silverline products, this one piece insert is heat molded, eliminating seams, and uses differentiated thickness to prevent saddle sores.
- Moxie fabric is treated to facilitate moisture evaporation and keep you cool and dry during activity
- WMC-3 chamois offers protection and support specifically designed for women
- A tall, stretchy waistband reduces pressure points
- Soft gripper elastic holds the leg cuffs in place
- Reflective logos for low-light safety
View more Women's Shorts
|Waist||23 - 25in
(58 - 64cm)
|25.5 - 27in
(65 - 69cm)
|27.5 - 29in
(70 - 74cm)
|29.5 - 31in
(75 - 79cm)
|Hips||33 - 34.5in
(83 - 88cm)
|35 - 36.5in
(89 - 93cm)
|37 - 39in
(94 - 99cm)
|40 - 42in
(102 - 107cm)
- Note: Giordana cycling apparel has a tight fit, do not expect a baggy or roomy fit.
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
Reviews & Community
Okay for the price
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
My wife has used these for both road and mountain biking. They are alright for the price. Chamois seems a little bulky.
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: Medium
These are the kind of shorts where the elastic on the leg bands cut into the legs - I didn't find them comfortable and flattering. Will return without riding so I'm not sure about seat comfort.
These shorts go the distance!
The chamois in these shorts offers plenty of padding, and shorts fit true to size. I use these shorts for longer training rides and they are comfortable in the saddle.