Item # GIO006U
Giordana Fusion Long Sleeve Jersey - Women's $87.46
Shoulder the seasons.
Shoulder season cycling means one thing to us: transitioning landscapes seen from the saddle. With the Fusion Women's Jersey, Giordana provides the thermal support we need to enjoy those landscapes, making the first day that we pull it on in fall one of our favorite moments in cycling.
While we're enjoying the landscapes, our bodies enjoy the Fusion's thermal construction. It eschews the windproof, water-resistant qualities of its heavier jacket counterpart in favor of just the right amount of insulation for temperatures ranging from 40 to 55 degrees Fahrenheit, depending on personal cold tolerance.
In the event that we've jumped the autumnal gun and pulled the Fusion on to early, the jersey's breathability and full-length zipper helps us overcome discomfort in temperatures at the high end of that range. It's finished with three rear pockets, a fourth, zippered pocket, and reflective piping to catch the light on brightening spring mornings and slow autumn dusks.
- A thermal cycling jersey for mid-range temperatures
- Lightly brushed material insulates and breathes
- Relaxed fit allows for layering
- Four pockets, one of which zips closed for security
- Reflective piping catches light on either end of shorter days
View more Women's Long Sleeve Road Bike Jerseys
|Waist||23 - 25in
(58 - 64cm)
|25.5 - 27in
(65 - 69cm)
|27.5 - 29in
(70 - 74cm)
|29.5 - 31in
(75 - 79cm)
|Hips||33 - 34.5in
(83 - 88cm)
|35 - 36.5in
(89 - 93cm)
|37 - 39in
(94 - 99cm)
|40 - 42in
(102 - 107cm)
- Note: Giordana cycling apparel has a tight fit, do not expect a baggy or roomy fit.
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
Reviews & Community
Perfect piece for the price
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
It's a fantastic, simple long sleeve jersey that's great to have on chilly morning rides. It's not too think or too thin either, which means temperature is well regulated. However, if the temp does warm up it can be hard to pack into a jersey pocket. So, definitely a jersey to have on for the whole ride.