Shoulder the seasons.
Shoulder season cycling means one thing to us: transitioning landscapes seen from the saddle. With the Fusion Women's Jersey, Giordana provides the thermal support we need to enjoy those landscapes, making the first day that we pull it on in fall one of our favorite moments in cycling.
While we're enjoying the landscapes, our bodies enjoy the Fusion's thermal construction. It eschews the windproof, water-resistant qualities of its heavier jacket counterpart in favor of just the right amount of insulation for temperatures ranging from 40 to 55 degrees Fahrenheit, depending on personal cold tolerance.
In the event that we've jumped the autumnal gun and pulled the Fusion on to early, the jersey's breathability and full-length zipper helps us overcome discomfort in temperatures at the high end of that range. It's finished with three rear pockets, a fourth, zippered pocket, and reflective piping to catch the light on brightening spring mornings and slow autumn dusks.
- A thermal cycling jersey for mid-range temperatures
- Lightly brushed material insulates and breathes
- Relaxed fit allows for layering
- Four pockets, one of which zips closed for security
- Reflective piping catches light on either end of shorter days