Why We Like The Fusion Jersey
Going aero is great if you're racing against the clock or other competitors, but some of our favorite rides are getting out to enjoy the fresh air and beautiful terrain. For those rides we prioritize comfort above all and want a functional jersey, and couldn't care less if the latest, greatest race jersey shaves an impressive 0.25 watts of drag at a 15-degree yaw angle. If you're new to cycling or just want a no-nonsense jersey perfect for days when you just wanna get out and ride, the Giordana Fusion Jersey is one you'll need to snag up.
It's constructed from a soft, stretchy synthetic material, and remains breathable to wick away moisture from your skin so it can evaporate for supreme comfort. A more generous fit leaves plenty of room for layers and you won't have to "suck it in" when zipping up the full-length zipper. Three traditional rear pockets leave plenty of room for snacks and flat fixes.
- A lightweight cycling jersey for fair-weather rides
- Synthetic materials pull sweat from the skin for enhanced comfort
- Elastic cuffs and waist keep fabrics in place through movement
- Microfiber interior offers next-to-skin comfort
- Three rear pockets provide space for riding essentials
- Reflective accents increase visibility in low-light conditions