Aero Isn't Everything.
Going aero is great if you're racing against the clock or other competitors, but some of our favorite rides are getting out and enjoying the fresh air and beautiful terrain. For those rides we prioritize comfort above all and want a functional jersey, and could care less if the latest, greatest race jersey shaves an impressive 0.25 watts of drag at a 15-degree yaw angle. If you're new to cycling or just want a no-nonsense jersey perfect for days when you just wanna get out and ride, the Giordana Fusion Jersey is one you'll need to snag up.
It's constructed from a soft, stretchy synthetic material, and remains breathable wicking away moisture from your skin so it can evaporate for supreme comfort. A more generous fit leaves plenty of room for layers and you won't have to "suck it in" when zipping up the full-length zipper. Three traditional rear pockets leave plenty of room for snacks and flat fixes.
- Generous fit is comfortable and nonrestrictive
- Synthetic fabric wicks moisture to keep you cool and dry
- 3 rear pockets hold snacks, extra layers, and essentials
- Full-length zipper dumps heat on extended climbs
- Reflective piping enhances visibility in low light