Inspired by Giordana's '80s heydays when neon colors were all the rage, the FRC Trade 1988 Jersey injects upbeat personality into your daily ride with its vivid sublimated graphics. Focused on artistic expression with a technical edge, the FRC Trade 1988 Jersey seamlessly blends its dazzling array of intersecting geometry and radiant colors with strategic fabrics for optimal comfort and streamlined support on the road.
Encompassing the body of this cycling jersey, Asteria 3.0 fabric blocks harmful UV rays, wicks moisture for rapid cooling, and provides micro-compression to muscles. Host Carbon along the back panel molds to the individual shape of your body and retains its shape, even when the rear pockets are loaded up with nutritional goodies and bottles. As you'd expect from its name, this fabric uses integrated carbon threads, which are known in the cycling world to improve blood circulation to hard-working muscles and reduce electrostatic build-up.
Seeing that you'll be pushing yourself in warmer conditions, the CamLock zipper is a nice addition, as it locks firmly in place once its pushed downwards. This allows you to adjust ventilation as needed, as the zipper won't annoyingly slip downwards throughout your ride. Another nice touch, AeroFix cuffs and gripper remain in place to minimize drag and pesky flapping on plunging downhills and all-out sprints.
- Retro inspiration with technical fabrication
- Vivid sublimated graphics with popping neon colors
- Asteria 3.0 filters out UV rays, prevents overheating
- Host Carbon retains shape, even with loaded rear pockets
- Integrated carbon threads along back improve circulation
- AeroFix cuffs and gripper for a secure, flap-free fit
- Three rear pockets, plus zippered security pocket
View more Men's Short Sleeve Road Bike Jerseys
25 - 28in
(63.5 - 71cm)
28 - 32in
(71 - 81cm)
32 - 36in
(81 - 91cm)
36 - 40in
(91 - 101.5cm)
40 - 44in
(101.5 - 112cm)
37 - 38in
(94 - 96.5cm)
38 - 39in
(96.5 - 99cm)
40 - 42in
(101.5 - 106.5cm)
43 - 44in
(109 - 112cm)
45 - 46in
(114 - 117cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.