Item # GIO00A7
Giordana FR-C Pro Bib Short - Women's $224.95
Giordana's FR-C Pro Women's Bib Shorts take comfort and fit to the next level, and would be a welcome addition to any racer's cycling wardrobe. These bib shorts feature the renowned details of the standard FR-C and figuratively disappear when on rides. Pair with an FR-C Pro jersey, and you'll have a smart looking kit that you'll want to wear on every ride.
The FR-C Pro is constructed from 220 gram, 50 thread count Lycra offering optimal compression to promote blood flow and reduce the fatigue caused by road vibrations and muscle oscillation over long hours in the saddle. To increase durability, Giordana uses abrasion resistant fabrics on the seat panel and inner legs decreasing pedaling friction and keep these shorts lasting longer and looking newer.
Ametista Core Contour System wraps the waist for comfort, and 190 E leg bands spread a soft, non-restrictive, and gently compressive grip across the 7.5cm cuffs with an integrated silicone application to help keep everything in place.
Though the fit is impeccably race worthy, the real heart of the FR-C Pro Bib Shorts is Giordana's top-of-the-line, women's specific Cirro S chamois. The seamless, single-piece insert uses foam padding of varying thicknesses and densities, ensuring comfort while cutting bulk. Its elastic construction allows it to be very flexible so it can move and stretch with you throughout the ride and return to its original shape after washings. The top layer of the chamois is a nylon microfiber that's infused with a permanent application of aloe vera, noted for its protective and hygienic properties.
- Impeccably tailored and comfortable pro-level bib shorts
- Compressive fabrics provide support for long rides
- Abrasion-resistant seat panel and inner legs last seasons
- Ametista Carbon waist panel provides lightweight support
- 190 E leg bands firmly hold hems in place
- Supportive chamois adds comfort without bulk
View more Women's Bib Shorts
|Waist||23 - 25in
(58 - 64cm)
|25.5 - 27in
(65 - 69cm)
|27.5 - 29in
(70 - 74cm)
|29.5 - 31in
(75 - 79cm)
|Hips||33 - 34.5in
(83 - 88cm)
|35 - 36.5in
(89 - 93cm)
|37 - 39in
(94 - 99cm)
|40 - 42in
(102 - 107cm)
- Note: Giordana cycling apparel has a tight fit, do not expect a baggy or roomy fit.
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
Reviews & Community
Really Lovely--Really Long
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: medium
These bibs are gorgeous and feel amazing, they were simply too long inseam-wise for my liking.
The straps are laser cut and lay well, the chamois A+.
Inseam length is 9" from the edge of the chamois to the bottom of hem. 12" from center chamois seam to hem. On my 5'6" (29" inseam) self, they came to just above my knee.
Like most Giordana kit, this runs small. The large fit well.