Giordana's FR-C Pro Women's Bib Shorts are the same high quality construction and style as the shorts your favorite Aussie Women's World Tour team has been rocking this year, just with a clean and minimally branded aesthetic more fitting for coffee rides and training sessions on your favorite local loops. These bib shorts inherit the lauded details of the standard FR-C, with the addition of colorful flat lock stitch seams for a bit of contrast and perfect pairing with the FR-C Pro jersey.
The star of the FR-C Pro's construction is the 220 gram, 50 thread count Lycra providing supportive compression to promote blood flow and reduce the fatigue caused by road vibrations and muscle oscillation over long days in the saddle. In a nod to durability, Giordana adds abrasion resistant fabric on the seat panel for increased resistance to pedaling friction that will keep these shorts looking like new after the competition has succumbed to thinned fabric patches and wear.
The shorts' body is kept in place by the usual light and airy bibs up top and the decidedly unusual 190 E leg bands down low. The 190 E bands spread a soft, non-restrictive, and gently compressive grip across the cuffs with an integrated silicone application to help keep everything in place.
Inside the FR-C Pro Bib Shorts, you'll find Giordana's top-of-the-line, women's specific Cirro S chamois. This seamless, single-piece insert has foam padding of varying thicknesses and densities to ensure comfort while minimizing bulk. It's elastic, so it moves and stretches with you as you ride, and then returns to its original shape when you're done. As an added touch, the outer layer of the pad uses a special Nylon microfiber that incorporates aloe vera for its protective and hygienic properties.
- A bib short worthy of pro-level racing
- Compressive fabrics provide support over long miles
- Abrasion-resistant seat panel prolongs the short's lifespan
- Ametista Carbon waist panel offers lightweight support
- 190 E leg bands hold hems securely in place
- Supportive chamois protects with minimal bulk
View more Women's Bib Shorts
|Waist||23 - 25in
(58 - 64cm)
|25.5 - 27in
(65 - 69cm)
|27.5 - 29in
(70 - 74cm)
|29.5 - 31in
(75 - 79cm)
|Hips||33 - 34.5in
(83 - 88cm)
|35 - 36.5in
(89 - 93cm)
|37 - 39in
(94 - 99cm)
|40 - 42in
(102 - 107cm)
- Note: Giordana cycling apparel has a tight fit, do not expect a baggy or roomy fit.
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.