Gone are the days of loose-fitting thermal jerseys and annoyingly flapping extra fabric. With options like the Giordana Men's FR-C Sette Long-Sleeve Jersey, those of us living in colder climates can have streamlined, race-worthy fit with the warmth to get us through long winter base miles. This jersey combines the coveted functionality of a thermal jersey with the slim, race-ready fit found throughout Giordana'a FormaRed-Carbon (FR-C) line.
The FR-C designation also shows clearly in the cuffs and hem, which are lie-flat bands instead of bunchy elastics. The hem is an especially marked departure in terms of fit, as it rises in the front, which may cause a slight bib/jersey gap while you're standing, but provides a flat, streamlined profile when in the riding position. This eliminates the bulging and rippling across the stomach that plagues standard thermal fare, which reduces potential footholds for drag and just plain looks better.
The jersey's FR-C pattern is shaped from Dolomiti, a stretchy, breathable, and insulating fabric that clings to body warmth with surprising tenacity. In addition to standing alone as an interval or cold-weather race jersey, the material's breathability means it's also well-suited to serve as mid-layer when the winter gets deep. Regardless of its application, the jersey is equipped with three rear pockets complemented with a fourth, zippered pocket, which lets you keep keys and cards safely separate from tubes and gels. Aerofix garages at either end of the CamLock zipper reduce drag further, and reflective details help keep you visible during late returns and dim winter mornings.
- A streamlined, thermal cycling jersey for training and racing
- Curve-hugging FR-C race fit
- Thermal material warms and breathes
- Lie flat cuffs and hem reduce the fabric bunching
- Versatile enough to stand alone or use as a mid layer
- Three rear pockets and a fourth zippered pocket stow essentials
- Reflective details increase visibility to others in low-light
View more Men's Long Sleeve Road Bike Jerseys
25 - 28in
(63.5 - 71cm)
28 - 32in
(71 - 81cm)
32 - 36in
(81 - 91cm)
36 - 40in
(91 - 101.5cm)
40 - 44in
(101.5 - 112cm)
37 - 38in
(94 - 96.5cm)
38 - 39in
(96.5 - 99cm)
40 - 42in
(101.5 - 106.5cm)
43 - 44in
(109 - 112cm)
45 - 46in
(114 - 117cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.