The Aussie outfit's outfit.
With Ewan and Matthews both taking prestigious 2016 and 2017 wins over Sagan, Orica has the distinction of being one of the few teams in the peloton capable of containing the otherwise unstoppable Slovak. That puts both those riders and the team itself in rare company, and though wearing a team jersey won't necessarily earn you the support that led to those wins, the Giordana FR-C Pro Orica Team Jersey will at least demonstrate your love of the combativity of Australia's most prolific cycling team.
With the obvious exception of team branding, the FR-C Pro is the same FormaRed Carbon (FR-C) jersey that we self-sponsored racers have been lining up in for years, with one key difference: the Pro's fabrics are made to be printed on. This is typically hard to impossible for high-end materials, but Giordana earned a reputation as one of the best cycling clothing companies in the world because it views "hard to impossible" as a challenge, not a limitation. The brand clearly accepted the challenge, and the result is a printable jersey that's built for the pros but can inhabit anyone's kit drawer.
- The jersey worn by Australia's biggest cycling outfit
- Comprises 16 panels of Giordana's Pro material
- Stretches and supports for a race-ready, supportive fit
- Rear panel stabilizes fully loaded pockets
- Giordana's signature elastic treatment secures waist and sleeves
- Collar lies flat even while you're draped over the bars
- Four pockets, one of which zips closed for security
- Reflective details catch the predawn light of early training rides
View more Men's Short Sleeve Road Bike Jerseys
25 - 28in
(63.5 - 71cm)
28 - 32in
(71 - 81cm)
32 - 36in
(81 - 91cm)
36 - 40in
(91 - 101.5cm)
40 - 44in
(101.5 - 112cm)
37 - 38in
(94 - 96.5cm)
38 - 39in
(96.5 - 99cm)
40 - 42in
(101.5 - 106.5cm)
43 - 44in
(109 - 112cm)
45 - 46in
(114 - 117cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.