Chock full of talent.
With a good mix of seasoned journeymen like Michael Albasini
and Roman Kreuziger and some ambitious up-and-comers in the likes of Alexander
Edmondson and Luke Durbridge, Team Mitchelton blends experience with the
confidence of youth. That makes the team exciting to watch in races and always
a threat for a good result on the day, and although wearing this team jersey
doesn't give you the power profile to go pro yet, the Men's FR-C Pro Mitchelton
Team Jersey from Giordana will show your support of the determined
international team of riders on the team based out of Australia.
With the obvious exception of team branding, the FR-C Pro is
the same FormaRed Carbon (FR-C) jersey that we have come to know and love for
years, with one key difference: the Pro's fabrics are made to be printed on.
This is typically very difficult for highly technical fabrics, but Giordana
wanted to ensure that the riders had access to the best materials and the
sponsors were getting a good ROI. The result is a printable jersey that's built
for the pros that you can proudly wear on any ride.
- The jersey worn by Australia's Mitchelton cycling team
- 16 panels of Giordana's Pro material cut to fit the riding position
- Stretches and supports for a race-ready, supportive fit
- Rear panel stabilizes fully loaded pockets
- Elastic treatment secures the waist and sleeves
- Collar lies flat for better aerodynamics
- Four pockets, one of which zips for added security
- Reflective tabs let motorists know you take your training seriously