FR-C Pro Lyte Short
When the mercury ticks into the triple digits and the sun's rays are beating down, you'll be glad you're wearing the FR-C Pro Lyte Short from Giordana. Built from a flyweight perforated fabric, it not only maximizes breathability without compromising compressive support, it actually helps you go faster with its aerodynamic leg paneling and aero dimpled material. As part of Giordana's FR-C Pro collection, it receives feedback from its sponsored pros creating a cycling short with a streamlined, race-inspired fit that supports muscles without inhibiting your freedom of movement while in the saddle.
Of course, the most breathable short won't amount to much if the chamois isn't comfortable, so we're glad that Giordana bestows its Cirro S chamois constructed of open cell foam that further aids in ventilation and moisture-wicking. A Giordana exclusive, Copa Mondiale, is a recessed area in the front of the chamois and is uniquely designed for the male anatomy, providing an even more comfortable fit. The face fabric of this chamois uses an aloe-infused microfiber that aids in cooling and is naturally anti-odor, so you'll be just as comfortable 5 hours into a summer ride as you were rolling out of the driveway.
- Warm weather cycling shorts built for the hottest summer rides
- Perforated material encourages cooling airflow and sweat-wicking
- Aero dimpled material lets you get the most form your watts
- The race-inspired supports muscles with compressive support
- Chamois features the Copa Mondiale relief area for male anatomy
- The Cirro S chamois is built of open cell foam with an aloe-infused lining