Cooler than cool.
When temperatures skyrocket on summer days, reach for the Giordana Men's FR-C Pro Lyte Short before heading out the door for a spirited training ride underneath the hot sun. Comprised of a lightweight perforated fabric and an aero dimpled material along its leading edges, the FR-C Pro Lyte Short provides active cooling and a slippery aero profile that cuts down on drag. As part of Giordana's FR-C Pro collection, you'll find this cycling short boasts a streamlined, race-inspired fit that hugs key muscle groups with compressive support, but without inhibiting your movement while pedaling swiftly or bursting out of the saddle in a sprint.
As any serious cyclist is well aware, the chamois sits at the heart and center of any pair of cycling shorts. Seeing this particular short aims towards discerning of cyclists, it's equipped with Giordana's Cirro S chamois, which is comprised of open cell foam that aides in ventilated, moisture-wicking comfort. Perhaps its most notable feature is the Copa Mondiale, which is a recessed area in the front of the pad that's uniquely designed for the male anatomy, resulting in a more comfortable fit. The uppermost layer of this chamois uses an aloe-infused microfiber that's both cooling and anti-odor in nature, so you'll remain blissfully comfortable as you ride long distances, even while sweating profusely.
- Exclusively designed for the warmest days in the saddle
- Perforated fabric for cooling airflow and sweat dispersion
- Aero dimpled material reduces drag to keep you moving fast
- Race-inspired fit hugs your muscles with compressive support
- Cirro S chamois of open cell foam with aloe-infused lining
- Chamois features Copa Mondiale recessed area for male anatomy