FR-C Pro Lyte Jacket
Staying warm on winter rides is a challenge wrought with layers, bulk, and frustration. Keeping things streamlined is rarely an option at all, but with Giordana's FR-C Pro Lyte Jacket you can find the balance of elemental protection, without being weighed down. It's built to cut through the elements, and provide maximum warmth while you ride, so you can focus on the miles ahead of you. The FR-C Pro Lyte Jacket uses a three-layer laminate to offer maximum warmth and windproof, water-resistant defense against unpredictable conditions.
The windproof membrane and water-resistant construction help you cut through frigid winds and shed light precipitation or splashback from the road, while the Super Roubaix Carbon collar and back panel reduce weight while using carbon to help prevent fatigue. Then, Super Roubaix Endurance comprises the rear pocket, under arm panels, and waist for easy mobility and well-ventilated comfort. Giordana made sure that the straight cut cuffs fit perfectly under winter gloves to support your cold-weather kit, while reflective piping details boost your overall visibility for the low-light conditions of winter months.
- A lightweight winter cycling jacket that is warm and streamlined
- Windproof membrane shields you from frigid gusts
- Water-resistant construction deflects light precipitation
- Super Roubaix fabrics stretch with you and cut weight
- Reflective piping boosts visibility on shorter days
- Multiple pockets help carry all of your road essentials