FR-C Pro Leg Warmer
We’ve all had the internal debate on chilly days — should we don our tights in the frosty temps, or brave the cold with bib-shorts, knowing well that things will get toasty a few miles in? Giordana lets us know that we can have our cake and eat it too with the FR-C Pro Leg Warmers that offer flexibility in your wardrobe while you ride. These form-fitting leg warmers are built for harsh mornings that lead to warm afternoons, with Super Roubaix uppers and snug grippers that secure in place with your shorts, and Super Roubaix Carbon lowers that fight the elements, cut through the wind, and give a generous hug of warmth while you hammer out the miles. And to keep you happy from start to finish, they easily slip off when the temps rise, and you want to get working on your early-season tan lines.
- Toasty warmers for variable days
- Snug fit holds in place with grippers on top
- Super Roubaix fabric provides generous warmth
- Reflective accents help you stay seen
- Leg warmers offer flexibility on cold mornings and warm afternoons