FR-C Pro Jacket
Sure, we all have our days when we want to curl up on the couch and shut out the wintry world outside, but for us, they're far outnumbered by days we crave spinning away the miles regardless of rain, snow, sleet, or, hell, even a bit of hail. Giordana's FR-C Pro Jacket is on our team when it comes to frosty-weather rides, thanks to its burly three-layer laminate that shields you from the harshest elements you encounter, and backed up with toasty, heat-trapping fabrics.
The FR-C Pro Jacket comes from Giordana's top-tier line, so it's no surprise that it's also donned by Pro cyclists around the world when extra warmth is a must. It features a fit that's dialed to your ride, with a slimmer chest panel for reduced wrinkles and bulges when you're on the bars, and an extended drop-tail hem for coverage from wheel spray and rain. The drop-tail hem doesn't only keep you covered, though, it also is highlighted with Pixel fabric at the back pockets and panel to help illuminate you when you're riding through dismal conditions.
Unsurprisingly, Giordana employs some of its most robust and technical fabrics in the FR-C Pro Jacket, including Super Roubaix Endurance at the side panels, underarms, and inside collar. This aids in ushering moisture away from your skin, and offers a boost of breathability to keep your core primed while you ride. The front and back panels of the jacket offer 100% windproof and water-resistant protection, designed to keep you warm during lower power training, and winter's coldest days.
- Giordana's winter-ready jacket offers pro-level fit and warmth
- Robust fabric with 3-layer membrane cuts through wind and rain
- Heavy-weight pile fleece traps heat inside so you can keep riding
- Tailored fit is designed for optimal comfort in cycling position
- Huge Pixel panels offer reflective visibility from all angles
- Deep back pockets with lip securely store your essentials
- Zip your gadgets up securely in 4th zippered pocket