Item # GIO009T
Giordana FR-C Pro Bib 5cm Shorter Short $249.95
Show a little leg.
We love Giordana's FR-C Pro Bib Shorts and know we can count on them for comfort on the hardest rides and longest days. For those of us not blessed with the longest femurs or if you prefer leg cuffs a little on the shorter side, Giordana has the bibs for you. The FR-C Pro Bib 5cm Shorter Short are the same supremely comfortable bibs as the standard FR-C but with leg cuffs that are, you guessed it, 5 centimeters shorter.
Giordana crafts these bibs from HC50 High Compression Power Lycra which is a supercharged version of Lycra, taking the previous HC-44 to the next level by providing additional compression with its higher thread count. HC-50’s ultra-compact knit is both lightweight and offers the performance benefits of higher compression rates that are usually only found in heavier materials. The leg band's feature new fabrics that easily expand for comfort yet comfortably stay put throughout your ride. The 5cm shorter cuffs are a godsend for those with shorter femurs who don't want leg openings that are just above the knees or folks who prefer their tan lines a little higher up on the leg.
Giordana's FormaRed cut gets a thumbs up from us, and the revised construction refines the fit even more by eliminating creased and bunched fabrics that can occur throughout the pedal stroke. The excellent Cirro OmniForm chamois is multi-density that's maximum thickness is 14mm. The top layer utilizes a Nylon microfiber that incorporates aloe vera permanently infused into the threads during the manufacturing process that creates a cooling sensation and reduces odor. Underneath this layer is 4mm thick memory foam in a waffled texture pattern that adds breathability and moisture management by moving perspiration to the outside of the bibs for quick evaporation.
- Pro-tier bib shorts with shorter leg lengths
- FormaRed cut maps to your physique while in the saddle
- Cirro OmniForm chamois adds comfort on long rides
- Refined fit prevents folding and bunching throughout the pedal stroke
- HC-50 Lycra supports muscles with compression over long rides
- Lightweight, lie-flat microfiber bib straps add support without bulk
- Giordana's cycling clothing crafted in the brand's own Italian factory
View more Men's Bib Shorts
25 - 28in
(63.5 - 71cm)
28 - 32in
(71 - 81cm)
32 - 36in
(81 - 91cm)
36 - 40in
(91 - 101.5cm)
40 - 44in
(101.5 - 112cm)
37 - 38in
(94 - 96.5cm)
38 - 39in
(96.5 - 99cm)
40 - 42in
(101.5 - 106.5cm)
43 - 44in
(109 - 112cm)
45 - 46in
(114 - 117cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.