Giordana's renowned for their attention to detail throughout the FormaRed Carbon collection, transferring this same thoughtful design to the the FR-C Tall Cuff Socks. The FR-C Tall Cuff Socks utilize the same attention to fit and stand-out aesthetics that cemented the FormaRed Carbon collection as an icon in the world of cycling apparel. This particular version is a bit taller with a 13-centimeter cuff length that sits over your calf muscles for additional support.
To start out, Giordana uses Meryl Skinlife, a nylon fiber that embeds silver particles to prevent the growth of funky microbes when you're sweating profusely. This nylon fiber wicks moisture off your feet to keep them nice and cool, and more importantly, free of the sweaty, clammy feel that often leads to irritation while you're pedaling. It's placed alongside a subtle amount of Lycra to stabilize and support these socks as you push down the road at an ever-accelerating cadence.
- Tall-cut socks with attention to detail and stabilizing fit
- Part of Giordana's FR-C collection for discerning cyclists
- 13cm cuff length supports your hard-working calf muscles
- Meryl Skinlife fibers with silver particles that combat odor
- Fabric wicks moisture to keep feet pleasantly cool and dry
- Added Lycra for form-fitting support and stabilization