FR-C Tall Cuff Socks
Giordana has migrated its FormaRed Carbon collection down to the lowest point on the human body: the feet. The same attention to detail, to fit, and to appearance has been given to the FR-C Tall Cuff Socks that you've come to expect from the line. The design complements all of Giordana's FR-C clothing but is subtle enough to go with anything you own.
Giordana constructed these socks from Meryl Skinlife, a polyester fiber that includes a permanent antibacterial treatment that limits odors and other, less pleasant things that can go on when you're perspiring in socks for too long. The socks are 65% Meryl, 31% polyester fiber, and 4% Lycra.
Because this is FR-C, the sock fits superbly. The yarn has been knitted to different densities for different regions of the foot: dense at the heel and toe, and mesh where you need your feet to breathe. To get the fit even more dialed, the socks are made specifically for your left and right feet.
Giordana offers these socks in three cuff lengths. These are the tall-cuff socks, meaning they have a 13cm cuff with 4cm from heel to cuff.
- Tall cuff socks with attention to detail and a stabilizing fit
- Part of Giordana's FR-C collection for discerning cyclists
- 13cm cuff length in on-trend and offers additional coverage
- Lycra adds form-fitting support and stabilization
- Meryl Skinlife fibers are lightweight, breathable, quick drying, and easy to care for