Front of the pack.
As the dedicated aerodynamic, race-specific jersey in Giordana's line, the EXO System Men's Jersey employs the brand's most contoured fit and a blend of fabrics to allow you to cheat the wind as much as possible while you ride. Ideal for the unaffiliated racer who hasn't been graced with team kit just yet, the EXO System Jersey aims to create as little drag as possible on a criterium course or in a road race — though it's no substitute for strong, smart racing.
As we've seen in previous versions, Giordana continues its use of dimpled fabric along the shoulders and back of the jersey, which it claims improves airflow as you're stretched out over the bars. The second-skin fit, with no bumps or transitional ridges in the fabric, comes courtesy of smooth, stretchy panels on the front of the jersey, and mesh ventilation under the arms adds breathability for punchy courses and mid-summer circuit races.
Though every gram mattered in the creation of the EXO System, Giordana still made room for you to carry race nutrition and other essentials with three rear pockets, which are shielded by a pocket lip to help reduce drag and keep everything where it belongs when you're sprinting out of the saddle. The full-length zipper locks in the down position and was made to be used with one hand for quick heat dumps when you can't afford to slow down.
- Short-sleeve jersey for hitting the podium or PR
- A.I. One front panel provides comfort and durablity
- Asteria 2.0 shoulders and sleeves are soft and flexible
- Host Carbon cuffs and waistband for excellent airflow
- LoPro 30 cuffs provide low-profile fit security
- No-profile integrated collar for an aerodynamic fit
- Three rear pockets with aero flaps secure ride essentials