Item # GIO006A
Giordana EC 1979 FR-C Jersey - Long-Sleeve - Men's $224.95
Ride for the sake of riding.
We miss the classic days of cycling, when it was less elitist and more about spending some time on our bikes with friends, going on adventures to new places, and climbing new heights just to see how far we can go. Giordana pairs up with Endurance Conspiracy to remind us of those times with the 1979 FR-C long sleeve jersey. Without compromising on performance, we get wrapped up in a thermal jersey with casual style, reminding us to do it just for the sake of doing it, embracing the days of speed and glory.
The EC 1979 FR-C Jersey performs with the same level of performance we expect from Giordana's FR-C line, comfortably conforming to your body for an ideal fit that traps heat against your skin. It works hard all winter, providing warmth and ventilation so that you can expel heat when pushing through a major effort, and trap heat within when you need the insulation. The jersey utilizes Giordana's Dolomiti fabric, a microfiber and spandex blend that regulates temperature and moisture to retain warmth while wicking moisture.
Aesthetically the EC 1979 captures us with its sleek black and grey appearance, and bright red logos sporting Giordana's '79 as a throwback to when the company was established by passionate cyclists who wanted to combine their Italian style and craftsmanship with industry knowledge. The front reminds us that Speed and Glory really are what cycling has always been about, whether it's conquering stages or beating your own personal records up trying climbs.
- A casual throwback jersey with unique style
- FR-C provides a snug, aerodynamic fit
- Warm Dolomiti fabric regulates body temperature
- Wicking fibers pull away sweat to keep you dry
- 3-rear pockets stash tubes, tire levers, and snacks
- 1 zippered pocket is ideal for safely stowing valuables
- Silicone gripper at hem holds fit in place
View more Men's Long Sleeve Road Bike Jerseys
25 - 28in
(63.5 - 71cm)
28 - 32in
(71 - 81cm)
32 - 36in
(81 - 91cm)
36 - 40in
(91 - 101.5cm)
40 - 44in
(101.5 - 112cm)
37 - 38in
(94 - 96.5cm)
38 - 39in
(96.5 - 99cm)
40 - 42in
(101.5 - 106.5cm)
43 - 44in
(109 - 112cm)
45 - 46in
(114 - 117cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.