Whether this is the first year you've committed to logging winter base miles outside or you're used to riding through the cold, we have good news for you: winter kit seems to just keep getting better. Not only lighter than the billowing, ill-fitting jackets of old, this new crop of winter kit arrives cleanly tailored, made with hardworking fabrics that are capable of both blocking harsh conditions and remaining breathable. Unsurprisingly, Giordana's Men's AV 300 Winter Jacket exemplifies this trend, delivering sleek aesthetics and a highly efficient construction prepared to see you through the very worst of winter this year.
As the warmest jacket in Giodana's new line, the AV 300 complements low-intensity base mile rides the best. On the nastiest winter days, when you're building endurance rather than suffering through intervals, your core temperature doesn't rise nearly as much as it would on a punchier ride. Knowing this, Giodana wisely gave the AV 300 a three-layer eVent DVstretch construction, finished with a DWR treatment on the outside and a micro-fleece lining. While the face fabric shields against rain, sleet, and snow, the plush lining creates a lofted layer of warmth next to your baselayer, holding your own body heat next to your skin to keep you dry. This fleece lining is also highly breathable, designed to pull moisture away from your skin as you slowly warm up to prevent a damp chill from settling in.
In addition to this supple, adaptable fabric, Giordana also equips the AV 300 with a luxuriously soft micro-fleece collar to seal out harsh drafts, as well as brushed Super Roubaix cuffs and a drop hem to protect against wheel spray. You'll have trouble blending in on dimly lit winter roads when light strikes the Pixel reflective accents throughout the jacket's body; the luminescent material stands to prevent you from blending in with the grey winter landscape on lonely back roads.
- Push through winter's nastiest in this sleek, capable jacket
- Form-fitting cut leaves just enough room for a baselayer
- Breathable 3-layer fabric seals out wind, rain, and snow
- Micro-fleece lining retains heat next to core
- Plush collar and cuffs block out harsh wind
- Radiant Pixel accents reflect light to keep you visible
- Three rear cargo and one zippered rear pocket for ride fuel
View more Men's Jackets
25 - 28in
(63.5 - 71cm)
28 - 32in
(71 - 81cm)
32 - 36in
(81 - 91cm)
36 - 40in
(91 - 101.5cm)
40 - 44in
(101.5 - 112cm)
37 - 38in
(94 - 96.5cm)
38 - 39in
(96.5 - 99cm)
40 - 42in
(101.5 - 106.5cm)
43 - 44in
(109 - 112cm)
45 - 46in
(114 - 117cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.